We welcome students from a variety of backgrounds (physics, chemistry, biology) to participate in our research.
Projects for Bachelor and Master students
Our group currently has the following opportunities for carrying out a Bachelor or Master research project:
- in vitro protein synthesis to stimulate liposome division
- in vitro protein synthesis to stimulate liposome growth
- Liposome nanocontainers for targeted delivery of therapeutic RNA
- Lipid-based approach to liposome deformation and division
- Design and construction of RNA protocell models
- Assembly of synthetic minimal genomes
Motivated candidates should contact Christophe Danelon.